11.19.2010

Harry Potter

While I did not attend the midnight opening of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows: Part 1 this time around (I have attended other HP midnight premiers!) I'm still very excited to see the movie! I should've been reading the last book over again, since I devoured it when it came out a couple years ago, but I just didn't make time. Oh well! I'm sure the film will be amazing, and the fact that it's a two-parter (the 2nd half is coming out in July 2011) will leave me craving more, without question. Here are some great HP inspired Etsy items:

NanLawson :: Hogwarts Trio


SixAstray :: Firebolt Necklace


SaintAngel :: Harry Potter Plushie Pals Set


anniejacks :: Secrets of the Snitch Necklace


celestefrittata :: Owl Post Gift Wrapping Large Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment