12.02.2010

Plus Size Dresses

As any plus size girl knows, buying a dress can be a royal pain in the ass. I often go to Lane Bryant or Torrid to try and find something to wear and am usually disappointed. I find that Lane Bryant trends tend to appeal to middle aged women, while Torrid is focused on a teens audience. Of course, being in my mid-twenties, I'm stuck in the middle, either looking like I'm still in high school, or already have kids in high school. Not sexy, no thank you! I know I'm on a journey to get fit and healthy, so I can hopefully get out of this frustrating shopping cycle and start shopping in regular stores again. But to be practical, it will be awhile (1 year? 2 years?) until that day comes, so in the mean time, I'd like to dress cute!

Jibri :: Plus Size Pale Yellow Spring Dress
This Etsy shop makes dresses up to size 24, and they are gorgeous!
All are handmade and you can contact the seller for special sizing requests.
This one would be prefect for Spring time.


Jibri :: Plus Size Aviator Sleeved Wrap Dress w/ side pockets
Wrap around dresses are so flattering on me,
and this one comes in a variety of colors.
Oh! And it has pockets! I think all dresses should have pockets...


IGIGI :: Swirls and Circles Dress
"Sexy, Sophisticated Plus Size Clothing in sizes 12-32"
This online store has a wide variety of dresses,
and while most are a little pricey, I think their quality allows for a good investment.
And they have a sale section too, which this one is from:


IGIGI :: Jackie 2-in-1 Dress
This looks like a great staple to have in your closet,
you can flip down the cuffs & turn the belt around for an all black dress,
or have the blue exposed like the photo shows, very cute!


IGIGI :: Christelle Wedding Dress
I wish I had discovered this site while I was shopping for my wedding dress.
This one is under $200 and is DARLING!
I kinda want to buy it just because...

No comments:

Post a Comment