12.14.2010

Sick Day

I spent most of the weekend on the couch, with a nasty cold. I even took Monday off in hopes all I needed was extra rest. I'm still stuck with a sniffle, cough and feel as though I'm stuck in a fog, but I don't want to waste any more of my ETO (Earned Time Off) on being sick. I'm armed with a bottle of hand sanitizer, a box of Kleenex and a big bottle of water. I'm counting down the minutes until I can run home and be in my PJ's sipping a nice big mug of my new favorite tea:

Good Earth Tea :: Decaf Chai Tea
Unlike many other Chai tea's, this one is very subtle, exactly they way I like it!
And it's decaf, so I can sip it before going to bed guilt free!


AngelaIngram :: Tea Drinker's Sidekick
I need a mug like this, I'm always lacking a place to stash my used tea bag.
They usually end up on a piece of paper I find on the coffee table...


catfishcorner :: Ceramic Cat Dish
This is another cute alternative to my teabag issue.
He's welcoming my used teabag with open arms! Thank you Mr. Cute Kitty!


PillowsToDyeFor :: Solid Colored Organic Cotton Handkerchiefs
A couple years ago I took all the flannel scraps of fabric I had around the house
and sewed up a pile of hankies to keep in a drawer for future colds.
I'm so glad I did, they are so handy, and so much more gentle on the nose!


murdockdesign :: Linen Healthy Hanky
And these guys are so darn pretty! Definitely not your grandma's handkerchief!

No comments:

Post a Comment