10.24.2010

Planning Ahead

Every year I tell myself to plan well in advance for Christmas. Don't be that crazed person who uses all of their December paycheck to buy last minute, cookie cutter gifts. Why is it I never listen to my own advice?!

This year I'm determined to make a change! Over the past few months I've been scouting out various tutorials on some of my favorite sites and come up with some pretty awesome projects. Now its just a matter of making some time to accomplish them...

The Purl Bee :: Spring Napkins
They call them "Spring" but I'm hoping for "All Season" Napkins
Maybe I'll make some in pretty primary colors...


Acornbud's Yarns :: Knitted Kitty
I have 3 kids under the age of two who I should be making things for.
This seems like a baby proof and super cute toy.
Not to mention super quick (I hope!)

funessa :: Recycled Sweater Blanket
I just wish we had a washer in our apartment so the
felting process would be more manageable...


Knit and Tonic :: Rag Quilt (PDF Tutorial)
I've got enough flannel at home currently to make 3 of these quilts!
Lets hope they go as quickly as the tutorial says...


Megan Mills :: Rib Slippers
I'm almost done with one slipper.
It went quickly, the pattern is simple enough,
but I doubt I'll be able to make it more than one pair this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment