6.22.2010

TOMS Shoes

I'm in love with these shoes! Having an unusually wide foot and constantly struggling to find shoes to accommodate and still be cute has been an ongoing battle for most of my life. But TOMS! They're a bit snug at first, but soon enough they begin to fit like a glove and can be worn all day! They even have great arch support (super bonus for my high arches) and a bit of padding in the sole so you can walk for miles in the them. I have a pair of the grey canvas ones, but will invest in another pair soon. I'm thinking red linen, just to be bright and cheery, plus I've heard the linen stretch out a little more than the canvas ones and I'm curious.



Oh! And I've forgotten the best part: TOMS One for One mission! With every pair purchased, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. Since their beginning in May 2006, TOMS has given over 600,000 pairs of shoes to children in need, through the purchases of caring customers. How much does that rock?!

No comments:

Post a Comment