6.25.2010

The Office

I've spent the past two days at work moving furniture, painting, organizing and reconfiguring my office. Thursday we were closed all day for a 'Clean Up Day' and got piles accomplished (and worked for 12 hours straight!) My office is practically brand new and I've found a new pride in it! It's inspired me to purchase new (and cute) organizational things to make my life easier. Etsy's vintage section has lots to offer:

TheModShop :: Vintage Wire Basket
Baskets are always useful...


ModishVintage :: portable metal file box
Not sure why I'd need my files to be portable, but the color is so pretty!

sevenbc :: Vintage Red Desk Organizer
I'm a sucker for anything that's retro-70's-ish and this cutie fits the bill to a "t"!
Plus it has rounded corners (another weakness of mine).


havenvintage :: Vintage Wood and Metal Two Tier Desk Organizer

Very functional and awesomely practical.


bluebonnetfields :: Vintage Industrial Metal Drawers
And you can never have too many drawers, I always end up with
a million tiny things and no where to store them!

No comments:

Post a Comment