6.28.2010

Paris Honeymoon

Monday mornings I always find myself daydreaming of our upcoming 11 day honeymoon in Paris. Only 3 months away, to the day!

darlingclementine :: Paris Tea Towels
OMG, I want these so bad!


czechpub :: Pair of happy bike table lamps

MerryBluesArt :: "Merci Beaucoup" Note Cards
I feel I will be in need of lots and lots of "Merci" cards soon...

PetitPlat :: Mini Croissants!
I've never actually understood the draw for miniature food items,
I was never a doll house kinda kid, but these are adorable to look at!


TheTinyFig :: French Toast Post Earrings
I can just hear them now: "Oooo la-la!"

TexasGirlDesigns :: Paris Map Necklace
I've always been a sucker for these kinds of necklaces.
I've got one that says Ballard (for my name sake and
one of my favorite neighborhoods in Seattle).

No comments:

Post a Comment