11.17.2009

Prior Engagement!

Yes, I've been neglecting my blog, trust me, I am aware...

Life's been keeping me pretty busy! My big news is I'm now happily engaged (since August) and am currently working on wedding plans! Here are some awesome wedding related items I've been drooling over on Etsy
:


Custom Wedding Cake Topper





Just Married Party Banner




Custom Heart :: Tree Print Pillow Cover


Vintage Inspired Metallic Silver Lace Necklace



Felted Rose :: Corsage Brooch Pin or Hair Clip



This last item, the felted flower, is similar to an item that I found via another blog that has been my inspiration to create my own felted flowers for my wedding party and center pieces at our reception.


My Inspiration



I've since purchased a fancy die-cutting machine that cuts through felt, among other things, and am experimenting with a variety of felts and soda cans (my fiance has a passion for coke, so I'm trying to find a way to incorporate his passion). It's an exciting endeavor and more eco-friendly to boot!

No comments:

Post a Comment