11.19.2009

Kitchen Dreams

I want all the following in my kitchen:

Magnetic Spice Rack



Reusable Kitchen Towels


Recipe Cards, Dividers & Box


Reusable Produce Bags

Wine Bottle Cheese Plate

Living in an apartment with one of the smallest kitchens I've ever had to work with has been more than a little frustrating, almost all of the time. I shouldn't complain, since we are blessed with a dishwasher, but the apartment size oven/stove, refrigerator that's only as tall as me (and that's not saying much!) and the lack of counter space, I want to scream! I would love love love to have any one of these awesome items in my kitchen (especially the Magnetic Spice Rack), in hopes of improving my life while whipping up a batch of cookies.

In all honesty, I'm a closet OCD'er. I strive to one day nitpick about every speck of dirt in my home, while currently I trudge through my own piles of filth (dish piled in the sink, mounds of dirty laundry mixed in with the clean and a inch of cat hair covering every inch of our hardwood floors). Its a true oxymoron.

This desire to live OCD is lived vicariously through one of my favorite vices:




This magazine gives me hope: one day I will own a house that will be filled with clear storage containers for every item we own and those containers will be color coded and placed neatly in drawers/closets/shelves and I will simply marvel at my well organized life. Yes, I dream big!

So until that day comes I indulge my fantasies with articles like this one:




No comments:

Post a Comment