6.24.2009

My Muse, where is she?

I'm having a hard time finding inspiration on what to write about here... blogging is such a foreign thing for me, I have no idea what folks out there would/could find interesting about what I have to say. Then I found this really great blog The Rotund that may be kick starting my blogging life. I really enjoy what the gal has to say about being big and learning to live with it, finding your self and staying true. Plus there's also great links to where to buy great plus size clothes (a constant challenge!) so I plan on checking back to see what else she's added that I can use for my own shopping needs.

So there's still the question of what should I write? The idea is to keep a blog that will help promote my Etsy shop, but at the same time, also a blog to promote my personality, really. I keep reading over and over again that I shouldn't just fill my blog with what I've recently added to my shop, but instead write about things I may find interesting. I think I will attempt to make a recipe of finding from the interwebs that I find cute, fun, educational, funny, and entertaining, then sprinkle in some of my own experiences and top with with the occasional plug for my shop. Now that I've made this plan, lets hope I can stick to it! Since I spend about 40-50 hours a week on the computer, I think it shouldn't be too hard ;)

To begin the blogging adventure, a Lolcats (be prepared for lots and lots of these!):

kitty snuggle line

No comments:

Post a Comment