7.06.2010

Summer Picnic

The 4th of July (last Saturday) was 50 degrees and drizzly all day. It is predicted to be 90 degrees on Thursday! It's true, Seattle summers officially begin on July 5th, without fail. While my fiance and I did just invest in our very first air-conditioner (he's a redhead and hates the sun/heat with a fiery passion), but my best friend and I have made plans to soak up some rays, address all the dreaded wedding invitations, and possibly have a picnic at the park up the road from us. Bonus: across the street from the park is the best ice cream in Seattle- Molly Moons. Their balsamic strawberry, Theo chocolate, and Vivace coffee are my top favorite flavors.


This cute chair and roll up (portable) table set is on our
wedding registry from Crate and Barrel:

Other awesome supplies for making a fantastical picnic-

NstarStudio:: Urban Picnic Rollup
Such a cute way to tote some eco-friendly (bamboo) utensils!


greenappleworkshop :: Wicker Picnic Basket
Vintage and not the typical natural color.
It even has a tray that fits inside to keep things neat and tidy!


WithLuvLulu :: "Picnics are Fun" Card
If only I looked that cute while spilling stuff all over myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment