11.20.2010

Hello Kitty

I have a confession to make, I'm addicted to Hello Kitty. It's true, and yes, it's embarrassing. Lucky for me I found a man who shares this love for the iconic cat, we both are Hello Kitty debit card holders! I like telling people that I did not force my husband to get the debit card with a picture of Hello Kitty on it, but he saw that I had one and got one on his own accord! When we go out to eat and he pays, the waiter often hands me the card back without bothering to look at the name!

Sanrio has been driving a mobile shop across the U.S. in celebration of their 50th anniversary and they stopped in Seattle over Halloween weekend. Being a lover of games, I picked up this sweet item:

Amazon :: Hello Kitty Yahtzee Special Edition

And have since been dreaming of adding to our Hello Kitty Collection at home. These are some items on my wish list:

Perpetual Kid :: Hello Kitty Rainbow Lunch Box
There's a shop near our home that has this sitting in the window,
I drool over it every time I walk past it.


Perpetual Kid :: Hello Kitty Bandages
These are just cute! I actually have a coupon from
the mobile shop to pick up some HK bandaids from Target for free!


Sanrio :: Hello Kitty iPhone Cover
My poor iPhone has been abused over the past year or so,
I've dropped it more times than I'd care to admit.
I think it may be time for me to invest in a pretty little cover!


Sanrio :: Hello Kitty 2-Slice Wide Slot Toaster
I've always wanted toast with a picture of HK toasted into it!
That would cheer me up any morning!


Sanrio :: Hello Kitty Bowling Ball
A HK bowling ball?! I say hell YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment